West Campus Speech and Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click here to visit the team website.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassi_Namine

Cassi_Namine

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament Empty
PostSubject: Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament   Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:33 pm

First off i would like to say congrats to Dominic & Partricia for placing third at the Pondorosa tounamanet on Septermber 6, 2008. It was Patricia's first time breaking, so once again, on behalf of the West Campus Speech & Debate team I would like to say congratulation!

Secondly, anybody who has attended this tournament or a tournament from last year is invided to attend the first invitational at UOP (University of Pacific), located in stockten. This tournament will be a three day tournament and will be held on the 26th, 27th, & 28th of October(suspected week of homecoming). Please fill out your permission slip if you want to attend this tournament.

As you may already know, the West Campus Speech & Debate team holds meetings every Monday & Wednesday afterschool in room 12*.

I would also like to note that our next meet will be an all i.e. tournament held at St. Francis highschool on Saturday, September 27. I you plan on competing in this meet, please email your speech to brooke at bboehing@hotmail.com

Lastly, i would like to welcome any new members and greet all returning memembers to the 2008-2009 school year.
GO WEST CAMPUS SPEECH & DEBATE TEAM !

cheers cheers cheers

---editore & chief, cassi

below on some pictures taken within the first weeks of school:
Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 09-06-08_1434 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 09-06-08_1028 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 09-06-08_1029 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 000_0013 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 000_0015 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 000_0016 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 000_0017 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 000_0018 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 000_0019 Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament 000_0014

*Note: Because we are now having two meetings a week, i will sum up the meettings & update the meeting logs every 2 weeks. So now there will be approximatley 2 weeks worth of pictures & meeting info into one meeting log. rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://cassieblondedoll.wordpress.com/

Monday & Wed. Meetings ; Pondorosa tournament
Page 1 of 1