West Campus Speech and Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click here to visit the team website.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hehehe... latest tournament. (recaps)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Classic
Admin
Classic

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-04

hehehe... latest tournament. (recaps) Empty
PostSubject: hehehe... latest tournament. (recaps)   hehehe... latest tournament. (recaps) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 am

Come talk about what bugged you and didn't bug you (if you feel the need.)

~~~~~~~

Resolved: It is morally permissible to kill one innocent person to save the lives of more innocent people.

Affirmative: Manpriya S.
Negative: Kristi H.

Now... after cross exing each other for two turns yesterday, my opponent and i came to this place in time (during the end of her 2nd speech and beginning of my rebuttal:

~~~~~~~~~

Affirmative: My opponent says it's unright for Mr. Smith to donate his organs to save five people. My opponent is choosing to let these five people die even though Mr. Smith is extremely unhappy with his life and wants to die.

Negative: The affirmative never said that Mr. Smith was mentally sane. If you agree that a man who may not even be completely sane should be killed for organ donation, PLEASE vote for the affirmative. I, the negative, believe that Mr. Smith has the right to life and taking away his life just because he's not completely sane is a TERRIBLE thing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wchs.t35.com

hehehe... latest tournament. (recaps)
Page 1 of 1